Friendship Day Messages Just For My Friends

Friendship Day Glitter Graphics

*Illumination*
A single candle can illuminate an entire room. A true friend lights up an
entire lifetime. Thanks for the bright lights of ur friendship.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Coin*
A coin is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. The coin depreciates but
a friend appreciates. I lost a coin when I smsed u, but it's okay because I
got u.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Open My Heart*
If you open my heart, guess what u r gonna see? It's U. True friends are
hard to find so I kept u.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*A Friend*
What is a friend? He looks out 4 u, inspires u, laughs with u, cries with
u, understands u, guides u and walks with u. That's what a friend is... u.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*How Long*
How long shall v b friends? Do u want a clue? As long as stars twinkle in
the sky, till the water runs dry & till the day I die. We will b friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Cares*
I might run out of cute graphics to send u, but I'll never run out of this:
care 4 u.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Friends*
A friend is a push when you have stopped, a chat when u r lonely, a guide
when u r searching, a smile when u r sad, a song when u r glad.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*I'll B There 4 U*
When ur down, I'll be there to cheer u up. When ur tired, I'll be there to
lift u up. I'll be ur friend no matter what!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Mango*
Friends are like mango... you'll never know which is sweet and which is
not. Well I'm lucky coz I was able to find the sweetest mango in U!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Always in My Heart*
Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in ur
heart, they remain there forever. I may be busy, but I assure u, u are
always in my heart!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*I Won't*
50 years from now, I'd be so old I might forget u. I might not remember
ever knowing u, or might forget I once cared for u. I might.. but I won't.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*I Cherish You*
Do u ever recall the first day we met? R first hello? The day we became
friends? Well, I do and I will always remember. For that very day, I knew
I'd cherish u.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Nice To Remember*
Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are
remembered because of their style. But u are remembered because u r so nice
to remember. Take care.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*As Long as I Live*
I won't promise to be ur friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But
let me be ur friend as long as I live.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*A Perfect Friend*
I admit I'll never be the perfect friend. I'll never be there always. I may
not make u smile at times but there is one thing I admit I could do. To be
the person I could be for u.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Thanks*
Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not
lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from
God!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Never Lose True Friends*
I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized
that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but v never
lose true friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*One Friend*
1 tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. 1 touch can
show u care, one friend can make life worth living 4.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*If*
If u need advice, text me... If u need a friend, call me... If u need me,
come to me... If u need money... ........... THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE
REACHED!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Like a Computer*
A good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart,
'format' ur problems, 'shift' u 2 opportunities & never 'delete' u from my
memory!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*My Best Friends*
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels
but I call them my best friends.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Trust*
We gain & lose things every day. But trust me on 1 thing: U WILL NEVER LOSE
ME! I will always b there as a friend!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Friendship Between Us*
A friend is never a coincidence in ur life, they r meant to enter ur life
to bring u joy & laughter. So, i will treasure the friendship between us.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Older & Better*
Never abandon old friends. They r hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine:
it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*ME*
Charming, Sweet, Intelligent, Spontaneous, Good Looking, Nice Friend, Cute,
Funny, well... Enough about ME! How about u?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*1st step*
If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, u can take the
1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for u.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Lack of Friendship*
Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Chocolate*
If u r a chocolate ur the sweetest, if u r a Teddy Bear u r the most
huggable, If u r a Star u r the Brightest, and since u r my "FRIEND" u r the
"BEST"!!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*The Best is U*
There r many stars but the moon is u, there are many friends but the best
is u,, To forget me that's up to u,,, To forget u I will never ever do.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Wish U Were Here*
On a silent night when friend r few, i close my eyes and think of u, a
silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish, dat u were here!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Friendship Has No End*
Stars have 5ends, squares have4 ends, triangles have3 ends, lines have2
ends, life has1 end, but i hope r friendship has no end.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--


*Sometimes*
Sometimes, I forget to say hi,
Sometimes, I even miss to reply,
Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,
But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,
I'm just giving u time to miss me!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--
Do you know the meaning of JAINS?
J=Jovial
A=Attractive(no doubt)
I=Intelligent
N=Naughty
&
S=Smart
Hum Jains ki tou baat hi kuch aur hai:) hai na?????
[image: animated gifs] [image: animated gifs]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day
There was an error in this gadget